Listen to the episode here.
“When a plastic surgeon is found murdered in his office the police are quick to apprehend a prime suspect. It is a textbook case – except the suspect didn’t do it. There is more to the deceased doctor than meets the eye. Much more.
You will lead private investigator Alan Baxter to the truth as an ever-increasing mystery unravels before his eyes. Follow clues to exciting locales such as Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York. Feel the vibrant style of the 1960s era and meet a fascinating variety of characters. Enjoy a story that will keep you guessing until the end.”
Pick the game up here.
– Art style fits the game’s time period
– “Original smooth jazz score”
– It was only 90 minutes long
– Every single character is either boring or stuck-up
– 3-second “puzzles” that only serve to waste your time
– It was 90 minutes I’ll never get back
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump. Continue reading