We’ve had some technical difficulties in uploading the newest episode of the Super Budget Brother’s Podcast, so here’s a favorite of mine from a few weeks back. The subject: Payday 2. We were impressed to say the least.
Don’t forget to head on over to superbudgetbrothers.com to listen to all our episodes, subscribe in iTunes to get our weekly updates, and leave us a rating! Thank you so much to our loyal listeners!
Listen to the episode here.
“Rob banks with friends!”
Pick up the game here.
– Weapon, mask, and upgrade choices allow players to develop their own style
– Mixture of special enemies, missions, skill sets, and randomization of small details keep the game fresh and interesting for new players and veterans alike
– Awesome adrenaline-pumping music
– Although Crime.net is a thematically interesting idea, it can be frustrating to wait for a desired job
– Computer-controlled partners only come in handy during firefights
– No solid tutorial to introduce new players to mechanics
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
View original post 36 more words