Listen to the episode here.
“Armagetron is a multiplayer game in 3d that attempts to emulate and expand on the lightcycle sequence from the movie Tron. It’s an old school arcade game slung into the 21st century. Highlights include a customizable playing arena, HUD, unique graphics, and AI bots. For the more advanced player there are new game modes and a wide variety of physics settings to tweak as well.”
Pick the game up here.
– Very accurate recreation of light cycles from original Tron movie
– Violent-less, passive-aggressive gameplay
– Settings and options out the wazoo
– Settings inside of settings inside of settings may scare off casual players
– Engine sound bores its way into your skull
– Online players usually know how to crush you quickly and efficiently
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 8
Next week’s game: Dirty Split