Super Budget Brothers is a weekly podcast about gaming on a budget. They test and review games so you can know what to spend your hard earned cash on, and what you should pass on. The Super Budget Brothers (SBB) will be featured here on Tie Attack each week as their new episodes come out. Here is a look at what you can expect: Mad Father episode
“Mad Father is a freeware horror adventure game by Sen made in WOLF RPG Editor.”
Some of you saw the length of the episode and started shouting, “Are they mad? Why are they suddenly talking for over an hour?! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!” Chill out, you.
We give a very spoiler-free review for the first 32:25, then we go crazy with spoilers afterwards. Both Nathan and Cameron suggest that you don’t listen to them until after you’ve played the game, but we can’t really stop you.
You can pick up Mad Father, completely free, here
– Fantastic story that will make you feel terrible
– Music sets up a perfect atmosphere
– Thank goodness it has a decent movement speed!
– Tiny little itty bitty window
– Trying to quickly move into narrow doorways may be problematic at times
– Some puzzles seem a bit obtuse or not explained well enough
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 9